UPSC Recruitment 2017:- Union Public Service Commission, Invites online application of 414 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online before 04/12/2017. Interested candidates before applying for the examination should ensure that they full all the eligible conditions for the admission to the examination Candidates can apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in. More details like age, qualifications , posts , post name, Selection process is given below.
Total Vacancies:- 414
Course wise Post Detail :-
||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 146th (DE) Course Commencing in January,2019[Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ’C” Certificate (Army Wing holders) ]
||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course commencing in January, 2019 Executive(General Service) [Including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C” Certificate Holder] (Naval Wing)
||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) Training Courses commencing in February, 2019 i.e. No.205 F(P) Course
||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C” Certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
||Officers Training Academy, Chennai-23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019.
Education Qualification :- Candidates should be possess Degree/Engineering Degree from recognized University or its equivalent according to course see in the full notification.
Age Eligibility :-
- For I.M.A :- Candidates (Unmarried Male) born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- For Indian Naval Academy :- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January,1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000,
- Air Force Academy :- Candidates age should be between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January,2019, born not earlier than 2nd January , 1995 and not late than 1st January, 1999.
- For Officers’ Training Academy-(SSC Course for men) :- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January,1994 and not later than 1st January , 2000.
- For Officers’ Training Academy-(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) :- Unmarried women , issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees . Who have not remarried are eligible . They should have been born not earlier 2nd January ,1994 and not later than 1st January , 2000.
Application Date :- Candidate may apply online application before 04/12/2017.
Application Fee :- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card. No fee for SC/ST/Female candidates.
Selection Process :- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Date Of Application :-
|Last Date of Online Application
|Last Date of fee through online
|Last Date of fee by Cash payment
|Tentative Date of Examination
MORE DETAIL :-
CLICK HERE TO FULL ADVERTISEMENT
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE