IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2019:- Indian Air force releases notification for online test AFCAT-02/2019 for flying Branch and Ground Duties(Technical and Non Technical)/NCC Special Entry/Meteorology Entry for courses commencing in Jul 2020. So Indian Air forces Invites Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of this elite force as Group ‘A’ Gazetted officers. More given below.
Total Post: – 242
Post Name: – AFCAT (02/2019)
Pay Scale: – Pay on Commissioning (as per 7th CPC) refers in full advertisement.
Education Qualification: –
- For flying Branch :- Candidates should have mandatorily passed with minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation(BE/B.Tech)with minimum three or four years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks of equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch :- Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years graduation/integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University.
- Ground Duty(Non Technical) Branches:- Graduation and Post Graduation degree with 60 % Marks or equivalent or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers(India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch):- NCC air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ Certificate acquired on or after 02 jun 17 is mandatory. Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Math and Physics at 10+2. Graduates with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 marks or equivalent full detail refers in full advertisement.
- Meteorology:- Post Graduate in any Science stream/Mathematics/Statistics/Geography/Computer application/ Environment Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/Meteorology/ Agriculture Meteorology/Ecology & aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
IAF AFCAT Recruitment Apply online 2019 Apply Online
Age Eligibility: –
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:- Candidates age should be between 20 to 24 years as on 01/07/2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation for those candidates who has holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty(Technical & Non Technical) Branch:- Candidates age should be between 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 2000(both dates inclusive).
Application Date: – Candidate may submit their online application between 01/06/2019 to 30/06/2019.
Application Fee: – The application fee should be paid Rs.250/-.
Mode of Payment: – The application fee should be paid through online mode.
Selection Process: – The selection will be based on online exam/ Pysical Test/Interview and merit list.
How to Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
Date of Application:-
|Start Date of Online Application||01/06/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/06/2019|