HSSC Recruitment 2019:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites online application of 3206 vacancies for various hssc technical post detail under mention. Eligible candidates may apply online given below website. More details like age, qualification, posts name, posts and selection process.
Total Vacancies: – 3206
Post Name & Vacancies
- Surveyor Instructor (Theory) – 02
- Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith) Instructor – 01
- Librarian – 45
- Turner Instructor – 93
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor – 38
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor – 50
- Fitter Instructor – 144
- Employability Skill Instructor – 144
- Surveyor Instructor – 01
- Computer Instructor – 59
- Mechanical Refrigerator and Air Condition Instructor – 68
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor – 244
- Engineering Drawing Instructor – 227
- Plumber Instructor – 58
- Foundry Man (Moulder) Instructor – 02
- Architectural Assistant Instructor – 03
- Carpenter Instructor – 14
- Wireman Instructor – 47
- Storekeeper – 112
- Mill Wright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronic) Instructor – 18
- Machinist Instructor – 08
- Mill Wright Mechanic (Mechanical) Instructor – 43
- Mill Wright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics) Instructor – 14
- Group Instructor/ Apprenticeship Supervisor/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Jr. Apprentice & Placement Officer – 132
Department Name: – Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Education Qualification: – Candidates should be passed Degree/Diploma/ITI/BBA/MBA according to relevant post full detail given in full notifation link refers below.And Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the Subject or Higher.
Age Eligibility: – Candidates age should be between 17 to 42 years full detail refers full advertisement.
Age Relaxation :-
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. Instructions.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- Relaxation in maximum age to the persons who have already worked or presently working on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wages/under outsourcing policy in any Department/Board/Corporation of Haryana Government to make them eligible to complete for regular recruitment. This relaxation in maximum age will be admissible equal to the period he has worked on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wages/under outsourcing policy excluding the period of break, if any, for appointment to a post on regular basis. It is clarified here that once a person is selected for regular appointment availing benefit of relaxation in age, he/she will not be entitled to avail such benefit again for subsequent appointment to any post (Vide instructions No.6/36/2019-1GS-I, dated 3rd July 2019, Haryana Government).
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
Application Date: – Candidate may apply online between 20/07/2019 to 05/08/2019.
- Candidate should have to pay Rs.150/-of General Male/Female for Sr. No 1 to 70 & 73 to 97
- 75/- for Gen female of Haryana for Sr. No 1 to 70 & 73 to 97.
- 35/- for SC/BC(Male) candidates of Haryana State for Sr. No 1 to 70 & 73 to 97.
- 18/- for SC/BC (female) candidates of Haryana State for Sr. No 1 to 70 & 73 to 97.
- 100/-of General Male/Female for Sr. No. 72.
- 50/- for Gen female of Haryana for Sr. No. 72.
- 25/- for SC/BC(Male) candidates of Haryana State for for Sr 72.
- 13/- for SC/BC (female) candidates of Haryana State for Sr 72.
Mode of Payment: – The should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any State Bank of India, Punjab National bank and IDBI bank available on payment site.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected basis of written examination.
How to Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through www.hssc.gov.in .
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
Date of Application:-
|Start Date of Online Application||05/08/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/08/2019(by 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date of Fee||24/08/2019|