HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 3864 Posts
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites online application for 3864 Posts of PGT H.E.S-II (Group-B Services). Eligible candidates may apply online given below website. More details like age, qualification, posts name, posts and selection process.
Total Vacancies: – 3864
Post Name: – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Pay Scale: – In the pay Matrix level-8 (Rs.47,600-1,51,100)
Department Name: – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Subject Name & Post Detail except of Mewat District
- Biology – 127
- Chemistry – 131
- Commerce – 304
- Computer Science – 1373
- Engllsh – 530
- Fine Arts – 35
- Hindi – 194
- History – 329
- Math – 522
- Music – 35
- Physical Education -241
- Urdu – 06
Subject Name & Post Detail of Mewat District
- Computer Science -37
- Biology – Candidates should be passed M.Sc. Zoolog/Botany/Bio-Sciences/Bio-Chemistry/Genetics/ Micro-Biology/ Plant Physiology/Bio-Technology/Life Sciences/Molecular Bio with at least 50% marks provided that the applicant had studied Botany &, Zoologr at Graduation Level and B.Ed. also from a recognized university.
- Chemistry – Candidates should be passed M.Sc. Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. also from a recognized university.
- Commerce – Candidates passed Com. with Accounting/Cost accounting/Financial accounting as a major subject of study with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university. Holders of degree of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
- Computer Science – Sc Computer Science (Regular two year course)/MCA (Regular three year course)/ BE/B.Tech. Computer Science/Computer Engg./lT (Regular course) with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Engllsh – Candidates should be passed A. English with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Fine Arts – Candidates passed M.A.(Fine Arts) with atleast 50% marks and B.Ed from recognized university.
- Hindi – A (Hindi) with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- History – A.(History) with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Math – A. Mathematics/ M.Sc. Mathematics/Applied Mathematics with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Graduation level with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Music – A Music with at least 50% marks and B.Ed from recognized university.
- Physical Education – A. (Physical Education) with at least 50%o marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Urdu – A. Urdu with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Computer Science (For Mewat) – Sc Computer Science (Regular two year course)/MCA (Regular three year course)/ BE/B.Tech. Computer Science/Computer Engg./lT (Regular course) with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Age Eligibility: – Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. Instruction.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
Note: – Full detail about relaxation refers full notification.
Application Date: – Candidate may apply online between 20/08/2019 to 05/09/2019.
- 500/-for General Male/Female
- 125/- for Gen female of Haryana resident.
- 125/- for SC/BC/EWS (Male) candidates of Haryana State
- 75/- for SC/BC (female) candidates of Haryana State.
- No fee for PwD (Person with Disability)/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
Mode of Payment: – Online by using Net banking or e-Challan in any State Bank of India, Punjab National bank and IDBI bank available on payment site.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected basis of written examination.
How to Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through www.hssc.gov.in .
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
|Start Date of Online Application||20/08/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/09/2019(by 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date of Fee||09 September, 2019|