Haryana Saksham Yojana, Saksham Yuva Scheme launched by Haryana Government in 2016 through Haryana employment department. This scheme is released for unemployed candidates apply online and get financial assistance by the employment department. In this Scheme only those candidates can apply who have domicile of Haryana and completed their education from Haryana Situated Colleges or Universities not for any other State Domicile or Education are not allowed to take benefit of this scheme.
WHO CAN AVAILED THIS SCHEME
Note: – Only those candidates can take benefit of this scheme that has completed their education in regular School, College or University. If the candidates have passed their education from any open board, Distance Education or Private education will not eligible to take benefit of Saksham yuva Scheme.
- The applicant belongs to Haryana State only.
- The family income of applicant less than three lakhs.
- Candidates should be registered in Haryana Employment Exchange through hrex.gov.in .
- Candidates should have their all educational documents originally because they will be submitted online after signed by the candidate.
- 10+2 / Graduate and Post Graduate pass candidate avail this Scheme.
- Applicant should not studying and not working in any public/private/sector/quasi-government or self employment.
- For 10+2 Pass applicant age should be between 18 to 35 years
- For Graduation/Post Graduation Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- 900/- per month for 10+2 Pass applicant.
- 1500/- per month for Graduate Pass Applicant
- 3000/- Per month for Post Graduate Pass Applicant.
- If any work provides by the department for 100 hrs in a month than applicant can take Rs.6000/ to Rs.9000/-.
SCHEME AVAILED PERIOD
The applicant can availed this Scheme benefit more than 3 years or till 35 years or age.
- Candidates should have Income certificate verified by the Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM).
- All Educational documents
- If reserved category Caste Certificate & Domicile
- Haryana employment exchange registration detail.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
HOW TO APPLY
If any candidates are interested to apply Saksham Yuva Scheme go through website www.hreyahs.gov.in. So before apply online application form of Saksham Yojana or Saksham Yuva Scheme read all instructions carefully.
- Click on Sign Up/Register
- Select Qualification
- Fill all details carefully shown in application form after clicking on Sign Up/Register.
- Take print of successfully application form.
- Submit application form in District employment exchange with all necessary documents.
CLICK HERE FULL NOTIFICATION