DSSSB PRT JE Recruitment 2019: – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, Government of NCT Delhi invites online application for Assistant Teacher & Junior Engineer. Interested candidates may apply online through given below website. More details are given below.
Total Vacancies: – 982
Post Name & Vacancies
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 637
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – 141
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 204
Pay Scale: – Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200 Group: ‘B’
Department Name: – Directorate of Education (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board)
Education Qualification: –
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – Candidates should have passed 12th class/Degree/Diploma/B.El.Ed. Candidates must be passed CTET conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Full detail refers in full notification.
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with atleast 45% marks from a recognized Board/university. Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme for a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Candidates should be passed Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Board/Institute and two years in planning execution and maintenance of civil engineering works.
Age Eligibility: – Candidates not exceed 30 years of age. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Application Date: – Candidate may apply online between 16/09/2019 to 15/10/2019.
Application Fee: – Candidates should have to Pay Rs.100/- and for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman & Women application fee is free.
Mode of Payment: – The application fee will be paid through SBI-e-pay.
Selection Process: – The Selection shall be made through One Tier (T)/Two Tier (T) examination Scheme.
How to Apply: – Interested applicant apply their online application form through https://dsssbonline.nic.in .
NOTE: – Interested candidates are advised before filling online application please Check/read all instruction carefully.
Date of Application:-
|Start Date of Online Application||16/09/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/10/2019|