CTET APPLICATION FORM 2019:- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi released notification to apply online Ctet Application form. Interested candidates may apply online CTET application form through official website given below. More details for eligibility criteria given below.
Exam Name: – Central Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2019
Educational Qualification: –
- Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage:- Candidates should be passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/Graduation with B.Ed.
- Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage:-Candidates should be passed Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in elementary Education or Graduation with 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed.
- For General/OBC/NCL only paper I or II Rs.700/-
- For General/OBC/NCL Both paper I & II Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/Diff.Abled Person only paper I or II Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST/Diff.Abled Person Both paper I & II Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment:-
Through online with Syndicate bank E-challan or Canara Bank E-challan by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking.
How to apply:-
Candidates submit online application through official website www.ctet.nic.in . Candidates are advised please upload their latest scanned images.
Candidates take print their confirmation page for record and keep it for future reference. No need to send this confirmation page to CTET unit.
If Candidates will submit more than one application his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
Candidates are advised please their application well and advance date will not extend in any condition. Before apply online application read all instruction carefully and check eligibility in full notification link given below.
|Start Date of Application||19/08/2019|
|Last Date of Application||18/09/2019|
|Last Date of fee||23/09/2019 (Before 15:30 hrs)|
Scheduled of Examination:-
- Paper – I: – 08 December 2019 (Sunday) – 09.30AM to 12.00Noon- 2.30 Hrs.
- Paper – II:- 08 December 2019 (Sunday) – 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM-2.30 Hrs.
|Click Here to Full Advertisement|
|Click Here to Apply Online|