Haryana Labour Department Released Scholarship for those candidates who has gets merit in their 10th and 12th class. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of Labour Department of Haryana. More details given below.
- Students parents should be labourer.
- Only those Students can apply their parents Mother/Father registered in the Labour Department as a Labourer.
- The labour registration should be one year old approved in the Labour Haryana.
- This scholarship should be provides only More than three Girls
- This Sholarship Should be provides only More than 2 boys.
Total amount should be paid for eligible candidates Rs. 21000-51000 as per their merit list given below.
|1.||90% and above||51,000/-|
|2.||80% and above||41,000/-|
|3.||70% and above||31,000/-|
|4.||60% and above||21,000/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply for this scholarship online by using their labour registration login id and Password when they apply for Labour registration.
- They should have their labour registration copy.
- Download Undertaking form fill this undertaking form and signed by parents.
- Upload their Unertaking in the online application form.
- Upload any other required document in the online application form.
Note: – According to Undertaking, if any kind of fraud or any wrong information is found by the member, then legal action will be taken by the department with the member, therefore, there should be no mistake of any kind filled the application carefully.
For any Enquiry
Candidates can contact for any Enquiry below given detail:-
Head office: 0172-2575300
IT cell: 0172-2586684, 0172-2702136
Haryana Building and Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Toll Free No. : 1800-180-2129
For Technical Support : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org