Ambala Army Bharti 2019-20:- Ambala Army recruitment rally for Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh Candidates may apply online. Rally will start from 20 August 2019 to 30 August 2019 at Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunagar. Eligible candidates may apply online through below given website. More details are given below.
- General Duty(GD)
- Soldier Clerk Storekeeper Technical
- Indian Gorkhas (All Categories)
Rally Location: – Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar.
District Name for Candidates is Eligible:-
- For Soldier General Duty (GD):- Candidates should have Matric Passed with 45% Marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical: – Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60 marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Math’s/Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Indian Gorkhas (All categories):- As applicable in their categories.
Ambala Army Bharti August 2019-20 Registration Start Apply Online
- For Soldier General Duty (GD):- Candidates age should be between 17 ½ to 21 years Candidates born between 01/10/1998 to 01/04/2002.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: – age should be between 17 ½ to 23 years. Candidates born between 01/10/1996 to 01/04/2002.
- Indian Gorkhas (All categories):- As applicable in their categories
Application Date: – Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 21/06/2019 to 04/08/2019.Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 05/08/2019 to 19/08/2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected on the basis of Physical Measurement (At Rally Site), Written Test through Common Entrance Examination.
How to Apply: – Candidates Register online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
Date of Application:-
Online Registration Start
Last Date of Registration
Start Download Admit Card
05/08/2019 to 19/08/2019
Rally Start Between
20/08/2019 to 30/08/2019